Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Teeth!

A few weeks ago Noah's first tooth popped! We couldn't actually see it, but we could feel it. Now you can see it and this weekend his second tooth popped threw! Here are my attempts at getting a picture of his toothy smile - it was quite a task!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... so i'm bored at school again, and i checked this thing and noticed there were no new pictures, so i left, then i came back 5 minutes later to it (b/c i was that bored) and noticed you put more on... ironic, you must be on at the same time :) hahaha... anyways, cute pictures :) love you

Rachel said...

I must admit that i'm a bit jealous Noahs first few teeth are just popping through. Micah started working on some a few weeks ago...They aren't through yet...but I'm okay with that! FYI: Noah is the cuttest Cowboy I've ever seen! :)
Many Blessings :)

Anonymous said...

Noah is my grandson and he is the most inspiring little boy. I love him so much when ever I see his smiling faceHere to you Noah and the many days that you have ahead of you! Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

Does Noah ever not smile? I thought babies getting teeth were cranky. You are fortunate to have such a lovable guy!