Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
New Year = New Little Man!
Last night Daddy gave Noah his first hair trim - not an actual hair cut cause Mommy wasn't quite ready for that - but Daddy said Noah needed to lose the mullet! hehehe! So now our handsome little man is mullet-less and looking just dashing! Here are a few pics from our hair trim adventure...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm nervous! I can't see how much hair you cut off with the towel over his head!?
hahaha.... These pictures are sooo cute! Photo courtesy of auntie lindsay ;) Especially the mohawk(that's my future right there, hah) You're gonna have to print some of these off for me :) love you!
4 comments:
I'm nervous! I can't see how much hair you cut off with the towel over his head!?
Love Grandmama
that's a really nice blanket Noah is sitting on!!! jk, I love the mohawk! Stephanie
What a stylin new dew. :) Have you heard how Caitlyn is doing? She's getting close right?
hahaha.... These pictures are sooo cute! Photo courtesy of auntie lindsay ;) Especially the mohawk(that's my future right there, hah) You're gonna have to print some of these off for me :) love you!
Post a Comment