Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Playing Around
This morning we met our friends at the library for story-time and then we had a quiet afternoon playing at home. Here are a few pics of Noah goofing around. A couple of his new favorite things to do are cruise around the house with his little pusher, slide the dining room chairs around the kitchen and play with his singing puppy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma misses him! Can I take him to Yakima!? Hugs and kisses to little Noah!
It is so enjoyable to see how much Noah is growing up everyday. Grandma, I think it would be better for Noah to come to Arlington than to go to Yakima!
2 comments:
Grandma misses him!
Can I take him to Yakima!?
Hugs and kisses to little Noah!
It is so enjoyable to see how much Noah is growing up everyday. Grandma, I think it would be better for Noah to come to Arlington than to go to Yakima!
How's the veggie chorus doing?
Post a Comment