Noah is still not feeling well :( Yesterday I took him to the doctor and he said Noah has a virus called bronchiolitis. It usually last 7 days (today is day 5) and since it is a virus there is no antibiotics that will help. The doctor just encouraged us to keep doing what we were doing by using the vaporizer at night and giving him Tylenol when he needs it.
It's been a rough couple of long nights. Noah, at most, has only been sleeping for 2 hours at a time before he wakes up coughing and crying. Last night his fever went up to 103 F and he was just inconsolable. We are really praying that he starts to feel better soon and gets a good night sleep tonight.
Autumn Jude is 8!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Lisa and Ryan, I am so sorry that Noah is not feeling well...where does he get these sicknesses? I wish I could come take over for awhile....maybe we can try and go on a walk later in the week. Tj, Brad and I send our hugs your way!
OH Lisa, I think I can relate. We'll be praying that Noah can get a good nights sleep...and that Mom and Dad can get quality rest the short time that they get to sleep!
Hang in there parents! I hate the idea of little Noah not smiling and feeling up to par. I'll send some special prayers and good wishes for him and you. We missed you at great grandma's today and will have to plan a make-up event. Take care.
Post a Comment