Monday, April 09, 2007

1st Year Reflection

Wow! The first year is over and what an amazing year it has been. I was looking through the gazillion pictures we took over the past year.... seeing how Noah changed each month, all the fun family outings we had and all the amazing firsts. The first smile, the first giggle, the first time he slept through the night, the first tooth, the first time he said "ma ma" and made me melt, sitting up, crawling and those precious first steps! I love the way his face lights up when Daddy gets home and the cute way he "dances" when he hears music. Something I read today really described how I feel... "It's a bittersweet transition - you miss your little baby even as you delight in your amazing child". It has been such a joy to watch our little baby grow into such a special little toddler who loves to laugh and play. Here are a few precious pictures from that special day 1 year ago when we welcomed our baby Noah....










2 comments:

steph said...

WOW....one year gone by....I really remember the days of you coming to work and we were so excited to see you and so sad that you were uncomfortable, but it was all worth it...

Anonymous said...

awwww.. i miss those days!
Cute new pictures, can't wait to see you when we get back! love you!