Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
The New Do!
Daddy gave Noah a haircut this morning. We went for a shorter summer look, that we can spike up :) We think he looks like quite a handsome dude (but then we're his parents). Let us know what you think....
**Sitting still while Daddy trims his neck..
** "Daddy that tickles.."
**The New Do!
**Hanging out in the hammock with Daddy at Grandpa and Grandma O's
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how handsome is he! Tell Daddy he did a great job! Looking forward to some summer weather so he can really enjoy that haircut! Hugs and kisses to Noah!
I love the new look--keep those spikes standing up. Noah looks like I did the other day with my summer cut! Looks like both dad and Noah enjoyed the experience.
6 comments:
Oh how handsome is he!
Tell Daddy he did a great job!
Looking forward to some summer weather so he can really enjoy that haircut!
Hugs and kisses to Noah!
Stylin!
He looks so grown-up!!!
he is cute no matter what but I do love the new look!
I love the new look--keep those spikes standing up. Noah looks like I did the other day with my summer cut! Looks like both dad and Noah enjoyed the experience.
love the haircut... SO cute! Maybe someday i'll get to give him a mo-hawk :) haha
Post a Comment