Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
The Little Man
We've been keeping busy... hanging out with friends, running errands and adjusting to the cool fall weather. Noah is almost 18 months old and is at such a fun age, though I say that about every age. He really is a little sponge - soaking up everything. He is learning new words everyday and is always trying to tell us something. He especially loves to play with his tractors and trucks. Here are some pictures of the little man playing at home yesterday...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How adorable! I feel like I'm looking at Uncle Grant's shadow!! He is the spitting image of Grant at that age! Keep those pics coming!
2 comments:
How adorable!
I feel like I'm looking at Uncle Grant's shadow!! He is the spitting image of Grant at that age! Keep those pics coming!
he's such a little boy, i love his camo outfit :) can't wait to see all the pictures from the mariner's game :)
Post a Comment