Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
We'll Miss You Grandma!
Yesterday evening my Grandma VanBeek went home to be with the Lord. We will miss her very much, but know she is in a better place. I love you Grandma!
**Little did I know how much this picture would mean to me... it was taken just over a week ago and I will treasure it forever :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lisa I will treasure this picture forever as well. She loved her grandchildren and her great-grandchildren so very much! Cling to God's promises that we will be together in Heaven again someday! Thanks for sharing Noah with us - he brought such joy to so many at the Care Center, most of all, your Grandma! Love You - Mom
3 comments:
Lisa I will treasure this picture forever as well. She loved her grandchildren and her great-grandchildren so very much!
Cling to God's promises that we will be together in Heaven again someday!
Thanks for sharing Noah with us - he brought such joy to so many at the Care Center, most of all, your Grandma!
Love You - Mom
I am so sorry for your loss, what a great picture to cherish
You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers! What a precious picture!
Post a Comment