Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and Blessings to all for 2008!

Here is a little recap of our week....
Ryan is a New Year's Eve baby and Noah and I were excited to spend the day with him. We enjoyed relaxing at home during the day (Noah came down with quite the cough and runny nose) and then Ryan and I were able to go out for a quiet early dinner.

Here is a picture of the birthday boy with his little buddy eating a Popsicle...



GOOFING AROUND WITH DADDY!
Noah had a blast having Daddy home for 5 days! They love playing, being silly and building things.
**Horsey rides from Daddy are the best!




READING!
A couple days ago I caught Noah reading one of his new books in the rocking chair in his room. It is one of his favorite books that has to be read two times before he goes to bed at night :)



**He caught me taking pictures and then ran to get bunny...saying "bunny cheese" cause he wanted me to take his picture with bunny :) What a little character!




GO HAWKS!
On New Year's Day we went to the Build-a-Bear Workshop so Noah and I could make a bear together (a special Christmas present from Daddy!) Well Mommy is a big Seahawks fan... so we had to get the Seahawks clothes :) We hope our team can pull off a big win tomorrow... Go Hawks!

No comments: