Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Great Auntie Judy's House and More Tulips!
Today Noah and I took a little road trip with Grandma and Auntie Lindsay to visit my Aunt Judy. We had a great morning visiting together and Noah had so much fun decorating "mice" cupcakes. Thank you Auntie Judy, it was so great to see you !
Then on the way home we stopped to see the tulips. Grandma and Auntie Lindsay had never seen the tulips fields and Noah was very excited to go see them again!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So glad we got to spend some time together making mice and visiting with everyone. I see the tulip fields are still gorgeous--I think I should have followed you up there! Beautiful. Noah may have to become the tulip poster child--my favorite photo is still the 2-tone orange ones with Noah. Thanks again for sharing pictures!
1 comment:
So glad we got to spend some time together making mice and visiting with everyone. I see the tulip fields are still gorgeous--I think I should have followed you up there! Beautiful. Noah may have to become the tulip poster child--my favorite photo is still the 2-tone orange ones with Noah. Thanks again for sharing pictures!
Post a Comment