*He is such a little talker, always wanting to tell a story about something that happened the day before or the week before or a month ago (he has quite the little memory).
*He stills loves trucks and tractors. As much as I hate the road construction on the Guide, its the highlight of Noah's day because he can say "Look at that Mommy... red dump truck (or excavator or loader tractor, etc)"
*Another big change has been the transition to a toddler bed! It was Daddy's idea and Mommy was very hesitant, but the change has gone surprisingly smooth. Its been 2 weeks now and he does really well staying in bed when I lay him down... I know, I know this could change but I'm very encouraged so far.
*We are very excited for the sunny weather that is forecast for this weekend, Noah loves to be outside!
And now a few pictures...
**Noah busy in his sandbox...


*Checking out the progress on Uncle Grant's house...

No comments:
Post a Comment