Sunday, July 06, 2008

Check Out Noah's New Shirt!





It's true.... we are excited to announce that baby #2 is due to arrive the beginning of February!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wwwwooooohhhoooooo!!
Bring on them grandbabies!
Thanks for giving us another one!
PS - hows them Prego Pops working?
Hope you feel better real soon!

Anonymous said...

Now aren't you clever?! What a way to announce the big event. Your mom couldn't wait to tell me and she caught me just before I was getting ready to check out your blog. How exciting--we will pray for a smooth and stress-free pregnancy. I'm sure Noah will love "it" once the baby arrives. Take care and congrats to both!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I hope that you are feeling pretty well so far.

steph said...

Very very cute way to let everyone know :) please let me know if you ever want some time to yourself bc I know TJ would love to have Noah over

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ryan, Lisa and Noah! I am so excited for you guys...I better get your swing back to you :)Love Kerri

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

YAY!! :) Hope you're feeling better soon!!

GrammE said...

What wonderful news ~ congrats R&L! God is good! Noah will make a terrific big bro.
It'll be fun sharing the journey (again) with Grandma Merri. :)
Ellen