Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Oh my goodness! What a hoot! Hugs and kisses to my grandbabes.
I am glad I could see dat, too! Thanks for brightening my morning, Mr. Singing Engineer :) --Gramma Korthuis
Well it looks like another star has been born into the family of music lovers! Welcome Noah and Thomas - keep tootin',chuggin' and singin' a happy tune and life will always be brighter for you and those around you!! Love, Auntie Bonnie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a hoot! Hugs and kisses to my grandbabes.
I am glad I could see dat, too! Thanks for brightening my morning, Mr. Singing Engineer :)
--Gramma Korthuis
Well it looks like another star has been born into the family of music lovers! Welcome Noah and Thomas - keep tootin',chuggin' and singin' a happy tune and life will always be brighter for you and those around you!!
Love, Auntie Bonnie
Post a Comment