Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kent & Jessica's Wedding

Saturday was a wonderful day for my family.... my little brother, Kent, married his sweetheart Jessica! We could not have asked for a more beautiful day, sunshine and all. Noah and I were part of the wedding party. I was most stressed about my almost 3 year old walking down the aisle, but he did AWESOME! He walked down the aisle so sweetly and then stood nicely (with a few wiggles) right next to me through the whole service and then walked out with me at the end.... needless to say I was one proud momma! And then it was on to the reception, where Noah had a blast.... he ran around being a train and then cut loose on the dance floor. He has quite the break-dancing moves, where he puts his hands on the floor and kicks his legs in the air. At one point him and Uncle Grant where having a little dance off, taking turns showing off their moves... it was so fun to watch! All in all it was a great day! Enjoy the pictures!

Getting ready at the salon...


Kent and Lindsay...


Kent and I...


The beautiful bride....


Lindsay and I waiting to get our dresses on....


Noah chatting with his new girlfriend Alicia, a good friend of Jessica's...


So smiley with Alicia...


Sisters..


Family picture take 1...


Family picture take 2...


Me and my honey :)


Me, mom and Lindsay....


Lindsay, Dad and I...


Me, Grandma T. and Lindsay...


Lindsay and I with Kent right before the wedding.... too bad Grant was upstairs ushering otherwise we would have had a complete sibling picture.


All the girls...


Sweet baby Treston at the reception....

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Lisa, you look super great!!

steph said...

So glad everything went so well! You looked amazing!!!