Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

We've been very busy planning the final details for my sister's wedding, running errands, and trying to keep up with the normal duties at home.... thus the lack of blog posts recently. But we have squeezed in a few fun outings with friends and I wanted to share some of the pictures I've taken over the last couple weeks.

Last week we had some extremely warm weather (90's in the pacific nw is pretty extreme weather for us folks!) So of course we had to have some water fun to stay cool :) One morning we met some of our play-group at Lake Samish. Noah had a blast playing in the sand and water with Isabella and Terrace. Isabella brought some squirt guns and they had fun chasing and squirting each with water. Treston even enjoyed putting his feet in the lake for the first time :)








*Noah also had fun running through the sprinklers in the backyard.


*And for your viewing pleasure a super sweet picture of our beautiful boys...


**In wedding news.... last night was Lindsay's bachelorette party/shower :) I think it was the first big party I've ever planned, as far as deciding on a menu, coming up with games and pulling it all together. But with the bridesmaids help I think we pulled it off and everyone had a blast! I can't believe my little sister is getting married next week :) It's going to be a very busy week but I'm sooooo excited for my sister and her soon-to-be husband and I'm excited to be part of making their day a day they will never forget :)

No comments: