Thursday, August 20, 2009

NW WA Fair Pictures!

Tuesday we headed to the Fair and enjoyed the usual fair things.... animals, rides, tractors, fair food etc. It was Treston's first trip to the festivities and he delightfully took in all the sights from the stroller, napping when tired (what a life!) One of Noah's favorite things this year was the new reptile exhibit.... he really loved the turtles!). When asked what ride was his favorite he said the airplane ride ("especially when Daddy rode with me!") and the horsey ride (carousel). His not favorite was the roller coaster.... I took a few cute pictures of Noah and Isabella getting ready to the ride to start (all smiles) but I knew it wasn't going to last long when I heard him yell "this be not good!" as they went around the first time and by the second time around he was upset and crying so the really nice guy running the ride stopped it so he could get off and a terrified little boy clung to me as I tried to calm him down.













1 comment:

grandmama said...

Tell Ryan he looks adorable in the airplane! Noah is really cute too!
Love you Ryan!