Monday, November 30, 2009

10 Month Photo Shoot

I know, I know.... you just recently read the 9 month update and saw his 9 month pictures... but its true November 25th has gone and past and our sweet baby boy is now 10 months old! It seems so crazy to me that in 2 short months we will be celebrating his 1st birthday!
Treston is still cruising the furniture but doesn't show any signs of walking on his own any time soon. Still just 2 bottom teeth. Still not sleeping well at night. Loves exploring. Loves music and has started to "dance". Loves to snuggle, especially with Grandma T. or Daddy. Recently had haircut #4!

And now for the pictures.... ENJOY!



4 comments:

steph said...

so cute! You two adorable little men in your house!

grandmama said...

What a little sweetheart!
Adorable, once again.

McJason's said...

So handsome! I love seeing him smile during church (yes, I'm listening to the sermons, but I get distracted by cuteness sometimes..heehee!:)

MelissaGR said...

SO ADORABLE!! I love the middle picture!! He's such a cutie!!