Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lovin' Fall!

This is one of my favorite times of the year.... crisp sunny days, beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, apple cider... all things that make me smile!

WARNING:  LOTS of fall pictures below  :)

Tuesday afternoon we enjoyed the fall day and spent some time at the city park....






We also checked on our pumpkins in the garden... they are SLOWLY turning orange... FINALLY!


And this afternoon we enjoyed a couple hours out at Stoney Ridge farm with Grandma T. and Auntie Lindsay.  The weather was beautiful, we took lots of pictures and picked out some pumpkins.  Thanks Grandma and Auntie for joining us!


















2 comments:

Auntie J said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love fall also, Lisa. But then I like winter when it comes, followed by spring and summer. I love the 4 seasons and a new lease on life with each one. Thanks for sharing; looks like you had a great time. See you soon!

Jamie Lynn said...

Very cute, Lisa! You are so good about bringing the camera and capturing your fun times!