Thursday, November 25, 2010

November

Today is Thanksgiving, November is almost over and I haven't posted any pictures!  To all our faithful followers I apologize for the long delay :)  We have been well and busy with life.  Ryan has been busy putting in extra hours at work... I am SO thankful for my hardworking husband!  Noah still loves preschool, dinosaurs, and playing/teasing his brother.  Treston is starting to say more words and we are still working on getting him to eat a better variety of foods.  He is such a little character lately with the little faces he pulls, he loves to goof around and do exactly what his brother is doing.  Me?  Well I'm just busy being mommy and wife to these 3!  I'm excited for Christmas and all the decorating and family gatherings and I'm am loving the Ladies Bible Study that was started at our church (such a wonderful group of women coming together to focus on God's Word and His undeserved gift of grace to US!)  So there's the Oppewall update :)  and now for some pictures!


An afternoon out at Auntie Lindsay's with the mini donkeys and goats...







Noah was so excited that he got to make homemade buns with Grandma!


Thanksgiving Snow pictures to come!

1 comment:

Auntie J said...

So impressed that Grandma is making mom's homemade buns! Fun. Keep up the good work.