It been a busy July so far, its crazy that the month is half way over. A few times this week it felt like October here in the Pacific Northwest. Its been unseasonably cool and we've had lots of rain this week. Really hoping summer weather comes and sticks around for a bit.
Last weekend the boys and I were in the parade with my Dad's entry for Jim's Automotive Experts. We smiled, waved and threw candy.... the boys had fun and our entry won 1st place!
After the parade, I headed to my cousin's wedding. So happy for Stan and Kelli... it was a beautiful afternoon!
 |
| I had fun assisting with a few of the wedding pictures because the photographer (my cousin Kerri, with Holleman Photography) needed to be IN the pictures :) |
 |
| Lisa, Lindsay, and Janelle.... sisters! |
 |
| Mom and Janelle |
 |
| Lindsay and I |
 |
| Lindsay, me and Mom |
And last night was Jim's Automotive night at the Deming Speedway. Noah was super excited all week for this night to come. I was a little worried Treston might be scared with the loud cars but he really had fun and wants to go back again :) The night ended early because it started to rain, so we get to go back another weekend to watch again.
 |
| Here comes the rain :) |
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy, busy! My dad used to take me to the races in Deming when I was little. I loved everything about it, the candy, the noise and returning home soooo dirty. :)
So much fun! Love the picture of you behind the camera.:)
Post a Comment