It's official.... school has started and I am now the mother of a kindergartener! Monday was Kindergarten Open House and I was able to take Noah to meet his teacher and check out his new school. The highlight for him was definitely the playground... so many fun things to climb on!
After Open House it was torture to have to wait 3 more sleeps until his first official day, but we made it! He was super shy when I brought him this morning, but we were both very brave when it was time for me to go. I worried most of the day, but didn't need to, cause he was all smiles when I went to pick him up! He teacher said he did awesome, quickly made friends and was smiley and cooperative all day.... I'm SO proud of him! He said he had TOO much fun today that he couldn't even remember everything he did :) Now we have to wait 5 more sleeps until he gets to go back!
 |
| Kindergarten Open House |
Climbing on the playground at Open House....
 |
| Ice cream date with Mom after Open House |
 |
| All ready for his first day of kindergarten! |
 |
| He found the animal bin right away. |
 |
| One last picture outside the classroom door before I walked away :) |
2 comments:
Oh my -
Now I think it's my turn to cry!
Where did time go - he's growing up so fast.
We love you Noah James and pray that God will protect you and bless you as you begin this new venture called school.
hugs from Grandmama
Can you believe that we're mama's of kindergarteners?! We're also counting down sleeps until the next school day. I'm so glad that he had TOO much fun!:) I asked Kyla if he was sad after you left and she said, "Nope... he just went and found a friend." :)
Post a Comment