Saturday, July 07, 2012

It's ALMOST time...

to meet the twins, so I though I better catch up on the blog :)  I've been busy growing 2 babies and not taking a whole lot of pictures, but I did want to post some preggo pics to document this time in our lives.  

First are a couple pictures from my babies shower that Ryan's sisters had for me the end of April....
Grandma Weg, Ryan's Mom, Me, my Mom, Grandma Oppewall

My sis and I

And the belly growth from 16 weeks to 36 weeks....







Mother's Day with my boys....

29 weeks preggo on Mother's Day

Our silly cowboy with his stuffed animal in his shirt!


Hopefully our next post will be introducing the 2 newest Oppewall's!!!



2 comments:

Auntie J said...

The excitement builds! So excited for the whole family so keep hanging on.

Meg said...

Thinking of you all the time, Lisa. You must be so anxious to get those babes OUT! Looking forward to hearing the good news when they make their entrance!