It was a fun busy week...
Tuesday morning we got the exciting phone call that a new little blessing had joined the Tjoelker family. I am so excited to have another little nephew!
Ryan and I took the big boys to the Fair, while the twins had some Grandma and Auntie time at home.
Mid-week brought a heat wave to the pacific northwest. We stayed cool by hanging out at my Mom and Dad's. The boys loved the pool, the twins loved the extra snuggles by Grandma, Grandpa and the Aunties. and I loved the extra help :)
Now for the pics....
Fair time...
Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's...
![]() |
| Blake, Brylee and Jaxon |
![]() |
| Grandma with the twins |
![]() |
| Brothers!! |
![]() |
| Blake with Auntie Janelle |
![]() |
| Noah wanted Blake to try on his shades :) |












2 comments:
Love the shades on Blake! Fun for everyone!
ha ha, love the funny picture of autumn and treston in the helicopter! also the one of your mom with an armful of baby is so great.
Post a Comment