Well it's been a December filled with fevers and colds and both the big boys ended up with ear infections and now Daddy has a sinus infection. But we are thankful the babies have stayed fairly healthy and we have been able to squeeze in a few fun Christmas activities so far.
We had a fun little get together at Auntie Lindsay's this week. She made cookies for the big boys to decorate and we took some pics of the babies in their matching Christmas bibs (thanks to grandma!)
Thanks for having us over Lindsay!
![]() |
| Brylee in her cute red coat :) |
I won an over-night stay to the Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach Camp.... I know, I know, I chuckled also and thought could we really do this with the twins. But alas we did and had a great time together as a family! I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because it was cold and wet, but here are a few of us all bundled up :)
Just found this one when I uploaded pics from our other camera and wanted to share...
Grandpa with babies :)















No comments:
Post a Comment