Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Checking out the new park!
Yesterday afternoon Noah and I went to check out the newly renovated Lynden City Park. It is so neat! There is a separate toddler area for the little ones to explore and Noah had a blast going in and out of the store front buildings, playing with the tic-tac-toe board and of course the swings! I'm sure we will spend many an afternoon there this summer :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like I need to visit the park this summer too. Let's have a picnic!
3 comments:
Looks like I need to visit the park this summer too. Let's have a picnic!
i love all the new pictures :) what a cutie.... oh and thanks for helping me with everything this week!!! I'll make it up to you, i promise :)
Yeah for fun at the park!!!!! Looks like you had loads of fun!
Post a Comment