Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Mothers Day!
Happy Mothers Day to all!
**Relaxing at home this afternoon in his new little chair and trying to blow bubbles but mainly eating them! :)
I Love Being a Mom!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I knew you would have a special mother's day this year, so I was looking forward to being updated. I also was wondering if Noah would get some planting lessons so he can keep up the family tradition.
It must be fun to teach Noah new things, and I can't wait to see him sign.
3 comments:
I knew you would have a special mother's day this year, so I was looking forward to being updated. I also was wondering if Noah would get some planting lessons so he can keep up the family tradition.
It must be fun to teach Noah new things, and I can't wait to see him sign.
You're doing a great job of being a Mom - cuz he's absolutely priceless!
Keep up the good work!
Isn't it time for another one?!! Hugs from Grandmama!
Yeah for being a Mom!!!!! You have one handsome little man!
Post a Comment