Wednesday, October 10, 2007

18 Months Old!

Yesterday Noah had his half birthday :) A year and a half - I can't believe it! And again I say time flies. Such joy our little blue-eyed toddler brings as we put on our runnings shoes and chase after him. He has quite the little personality, loves to goof around and gets frustrated when things don't go his way. He is learning so many new words. Lately his conversations usually include some Noah babble followed by a word he knows (the favorites this week are "clock" and "vacuum-which sounds like bacuum") He loves to hear the clock go tick-tock ... this morning he put his finger by his mouth, told me to "shhhh", listened to our clock on the wall and then said "tick-tock, tick-tock". SO MUCH FUN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Half Birthday to Noah! Such joy he brings to all! What would we do without him!?
After today - he knows where every clock is in Grandma's house!! If you want to find Noah - look for a clock!!

Anonymous said...

Noah-you are so much like your Dad it is scary! His favorite things when he was younger was things that have moving parts-like clocks, watches reomote control cars etc. I think his favorite book was the Way Things Work-I am sure that book is being saved just for you! You have that tinkle in your eye that we have seen before! It is so much fun to watch you grow and learn about God's World! Happy (half) Birthday! luv, Aunti Jacki