Thursday, October 04, 2007

Noah and Jayden

On Tuesday Noah's cousin Jayden came over to play. The boys had a good time together and Noah learned a few things about sharing (which he doesn't like all that much).

**The boys after they woke up from their naps....


**Cleaning the kitchen....


**Playing with the fire truck ... good teamwork boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needs a sibling!
How's that thought working for you!?

Anonymous said...

my boys! I hope they get along better than Ryan & Matt! Its nice to have a counsin so close in age-I'm sure they will have super fun together in the years to come. Thanks for being a good Auntie to Jayden he needs all the stability and family love he can get. There is no better role models than your cute little family. He's watching you and soaking all of that up-those little sponges! Luv, Auntie Jacki

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that firetruck looks like loads of fun! Looks like the boys play well together! I hope all is well!