Friday, December 14, 2007

Snowball Fight!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that it is girls against boys, just wait a few years and that video will be real life! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the real stuff, and we'll see who wins!! He hates to wear boots, so, I'm thinking granny's chances are pretty good!!

Anonymous said...

What a clever, fun holiday greeting! We LOVED it! I think I need to learn how to do this - post a greeting, NOT throw snowballs! I say if there's snow on Christmas Eve ladies, BRING ON THE GUYS!! They don't stand a chance, once my knee heals, my arm is out of this sling, I adjust to my cane instead of this walker, and I fit into last year's snow pants!!
Love You All
Bonnie and John

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! What a fun idea. Noah I hope your "butt" is feeling better after your flu shot today-I love how you had to tell me all about it tonight when I stopped by. Mom and Dad should get that on video-I couldn't believe my ears-too cute! Christmas will be fun this year with all the little people! Let the fun begin-see ya Friday. Luv, Auntie Jacki