Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Big Boy Room!
This past week we have been working on getting Noah's big boy room ready.... finding a twin bed, picking out a cool comforter, painting and setting everything up. Last night he was sooooo excited to sleep in his new bed! He did great (mommy was worried about him) but he slept great!
Here are a few fun pictures that I took last night before he went to bed... as you can see by his big smile, he was very excited!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow Grandma loves your new room Noah! How cool is that and I can't wait to come and see it! Love You! Grandma
4 comments:
Wow Grandma loves your new room Noah! How cool is that and I can't wait to come and see it!
Love You! Grandma
Looks awesome Lisa!
Love that blue, cheesy grin. He looks happy as can be! Now for Baby Nugget? . . . .
Noah has the cutest "I'm proud" smile! Love it!
Post a Comment