On Labor day we took Ryan's new boat for a test voyage to see how many holes it may have... we only found one and stayed afloat :)

We launched the boat from the boat dock and rowed to the playground, it was the only way I could think to get Noah to wear his life jacket and ride in the boat. He loves going to any park and always heads straight to the swings :)

Last week we bought some new paints and brushes/sponges. Noah had a great time creating pictures for Grandparents Day.
Check out his new "cheez" smile :)


Today we enjoyed the sunshine at Boulevard park with Auntie Lindsay!
Again... gotta love the "cheez"!

Hey... its 2 cheezers!

**Look for a post next week with an update on Baby #2 (a.k.a "Baby Nugget"). We have our big ultrasound on Wednesday next week and Noah is so excited to see pictures of Baby Nugget. Tonight he kissed my belly and said "I love you Baby Nugget!" Soooo sweet!
1 comment:
Cute smiles and photos. I will wait for your exciting announcement about Baby Nugget.
Post a Comment