Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Monday, October 13, 2008
McPhail's Pumpkin Patch!
On Saturday morning we met Grandma Sharon; Uncle Matt and Jayden; Uncle Mike, Auntie Jacki, Kennedi and Presley at McPhail's Pumpkin Patch. It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun! They rode the train, fed the animals and took a ride on the hay wagon out to the pumpkin patch. Noah was very proud and excited about the little green pumpkin he picked out!
Here are some pictures from our day.... enjoy Noah's big cheezer smile!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like our little cheezer had a grand time at the pumpkin patch!
When I was outside last Saturday, I was wondering if Noah and family would be in the pumpkin patch. It was such a lovely day, and it looks like everyone had a great time. Leave it to Noah to go with a John Deere green pumpkin!
2 comments:
Looks like our little cheezer had a grand time at the pumpkin patch!
When I was outside last Saturday, I was wondering if Noah and family would be in the pumpkin patch. It was such a lovely day, and it looks like everyone had a great time. Leave it to Noah to go with a John Deere green pumpkin!
Post a Comment