Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Toddler Class!

A few weeks ago Noah and I started taking a toddler class called "Time with 2's". Every Tuesday morning we meet other moms and their 2 year olds at the college for a time of play, exploration and discussion. I wanted to do something fun and special with Noah before baby comes and we are absolutely loving this special time together every Tuesday.

Noah especially loves to paint at the art easel, make "spaghetti" with playdough and play in the block area. At circle/song time yesterday we sang "Old McDonald" and when it came time to choose another animal on the farm to sing about Noah shouted out "A dinosaur!" It was so cute how excited he was to sing about a dinosaur on the farm :)

*Painting at the art easel






*Playing in the block area with the car ramp




*Painting with water colors for the first time


1 comment:

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the class!!