Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Train

Today we drove out to Wickersham to ride on the Christmas Train. Noah is all about trains these days so we thought this would be a fun family thing to do during the holidays. It was an almost 2 hour ride through the forest, Santa visited with each child, an elf passed out candle canes and we sang Christmas songs with the bango man. Needless to say Noah was very excited and had a great time....much to my surprise he even willingly sat on Santa's lap :)









*Noah showing Daddy his train ticket....






*This is the face I got when I asked if I could have one nice smile from my two boys....




**In baby news: I had a doctor's visit Friday and my belly continues to measure big so we are scheduled to have another ultrasound this coming Wednesday to see if its extra fluid or just a big baby. Stay tuned for an update later next week and hopefully a picture or two.

5 comments:

steph said...

so glad you guys had fun! let me know if I can help with Noah for your dr appt. excited for more pictures :)

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I bet Noah just LOVED riding on the train. Precious memories for sure.

Teresa said...

cute pictures! looks like fun! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

All of you looked like you had a grand time. I can't believe I see Noah in a hat and a scarf and on Santa's lap. You must have told him about being naughty and nice for Christmas. Great smiles!