Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures & Some Snow!

Well... yesterday was ultrasound day and to make it more exciting we got to drive there in the snow. (I am very thankful that my husband was able to take me and that we have a 4-wheel drive truck) The ultrasound went well, it was so exciting to see the baby open and close its eyes and see its spiky hair. Baby Nugget is measuring 5lb 13oz already and has quite the chubby belly. I do have extra amniotic fluid also so they want to do an NST (non-stress test) on the 31st and then another ultrasound the following week to monitor Baby's growth and my fluid levels. After those 2 tests we will be able to form more of a plan, until then I just keep plugging along, try to stay comfortable and enjoy the winter wonderland.

*Noah enjoying the snow before Daddy picked us up to go to the ultrasound. The snow had just begun and by the time we came home a few hours later we could barely get to our front door because there was a big snow drift.




*Baby Nugget's chubby little cheeks and spiky hair...


*Baby Nugget's fist...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!! Noah's smile is precious... and the baby's face is a little creepy :) But I'll love the Nugget anyways.

amy said...

Sweet pictures Lisa. I will be praying that your sweet baby is able to get all the non-stress time he/she needs in your womb these last weeks. And that things go healthy and well for you too.
You are almost there!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for grandbaby number two! Thanks for sharing the adorable pics.
Hugs and much love

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. We will hope all goes well with Baby Nugget and that the nugget stays right where it is nice and warm. Too cold out for the little thing now. Cute Noah!