Welcome to a digital scrapbook of our family and enjoy updates of our family of 6!
Monday, February 02, 2009
One Week Old
Treston is now one week old and doing awesome. He is such a mellow little man, and a great eater and sleeper... we pray this continues :) Noah is a great big brother! He is so proud of his baby Treston and wants to show him things and talk to him. Today he wanted to give Treston, what we call nose nuzzles, where you rub your noses together.... it was just precious! Even though I'm a litte sleep deprived, I couldn't be more in love with my two little boys! Enjoy a few new pictures and a super cute video that my sister took of the boys together!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ADORABLE!!!! love the new pictures.. and the video of course :)
All the pictures are so cute. Noah just couldn't look happier. The video is precious. Noah saying he loved Treston and it was not prompted. But I have to comment on the top one of Treston yawning. Great job capturing that moment in time. So cute!!
O MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! You were not even joking!!! That video is PRICELESS!!!!!! They are SO sweet!! I bet Noah is loving having a new friend around! :) Adorable!!
Isn't it precious that Noah loves his little brother so much? (better than trains it looks like!) As always, I really appreciate your sharing the updates.
6 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! love the new pictures.. and the video of course :)
All the pictures are so cute. Noah just couldn't look happier. The video is precious. Noah saying he loved Treston and it was not prompted. But I have to comment on the top one of Treston yawning. Great job capturing that moment in time. So cute!!
O MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! You were not even joking!!! That video is PRICELESS!!!!!! They are SO sweet!! I bet Noah is loving having a new friend around! :)
Adorable!!
great job catching the video Lindsay! It is sooo great!!! You can tell he is such a proud big brother!!! TJ thinks the video is cute as well :)
Isn't it precious that Noah loves his little brother so much? (better than trains it looks like!) As always, I really appreciate your sharing the updates.
How priceless is that! Keep up the great work Mommy and Daddy! Hugs from grandmama
Post a Comment