My sister and I had fun taking lots of pictures... here are some of the good ones :)




*Auntie Lindsay giving her favorite nephew kisses :)

*Auntie Lindsay giving her other favorite nephew kisses :)


On the way home we stopped for a little break at my Auntie Judy's house and took some more pictures :)



4 comments:
I am sure you guys had a great time, I can't wait to hear about it!!! What does next week look like for you? It would be fun to get together again.
Super cute pictures! Treston and Noah are so cute together! I love brothers.
What kind of baby sling do you have? Is that a mobey... a peanut shell? I am trying to figure out which is the best.
Hi Amy! Thanks for the comment. It is the mobey wrap and I absolutely love it, doesn't hurt my back or shoulders, super comfy. It's a little intimidating at first cause it's so much fabric, but once you figure it out its awesome! And best of all Treston loves it too :)
Post a Comment