Friday, May 29, 2009

4 months old!

Treston turned 4 months old on Monday and again I find myself amazed at how quickly a month can fly (especially when you are busy with 2 boys and helping to plan a wedding!) He had his 4 month check-up on Tuesday and weighs in at a healthy 15lbs 15oz (70%) and 25 3/4 inches (80%). He is such a happy little guy, loves sharing his smile when people talk to him, enjoys tummy time (no rolling yet) and absolutely adores his big brother (which is precious because his big brother adores him!)

Yesterday I attempted a little 4 month photo shoot.... ENJOY!










2 comments:

Auntie J said...

Is it just me or for the first time do I see a bit of Lisa resemblance in Treston (the side view shot). What a handsome fella!

Chris and Christina said...

he is just so cute!