Please help my mommy and daddy decide if I should have my first haircut.
My mommy says I'm only 3 months old and that's just too early to have a haircut.
My daddy (along with my Auntie Lindsay and a guy from CostCo) says I should have had a haircut a long time ago.
Your comments on whether YOU think I should have a haircut are much appreciated.

12 comments:
Aawww!! This looks just like Michael's wild, fresh out of the tub 'do! :) I see absolutely no reason to cut his hair yet! And Matt's vote is that you wait until he's 6 months unless it's getting in his eyes :) So I guess we're with Lisa on this one!
His curls are too adorable to cut. I'd wait awhile. His hair isn't that long. I'd say once it's in his eyes then maybe he'll need a trim. But it's so cute, I'd wait to cut the hair :)
Hmmmm - if you leave it curly like the picture -it's adorable! But when it's straight and combed - it's too long over his ears! How's that for adding to the confusion? I'm his grandma - so I'll just love him either way!!
Keep the curls!! :)
Keep the curls!! :)
leave it long!!! it looks so sweet!!
Zoae
Long hair is in -
I go with whatever Noah says! Ha.
what adorable pictures!!! I think you could trim the sides but leave the top....the curls are soooo cute!
Okay!!! He is so adorable!!! Karina and I here at the Tribune think he does not need a haircut. We love the curls!!!
I vote no haircut, what a cutie!
I say just a small trim around ears but keep the curls!
Post a Comment