Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Train, Lots of Cookies and Party #1...

This past Tuesday, as the snow was beginning to melt, Noah and I had fun making a gingerbread train. He had lots of fun decorating the train with all the candy and of course even more fun taste testing the candy :)






On Friday Noah and I made our traditional Christmas cut-out cookies. Auntie Lindsay also came over to help and I was extremely grateful for an extra set of hands :)






Saturday was the annual Tjoelker Family Christmas Party.... Treston opened his first Christmas present and Noah had a blast playing and running around.

Noah and Uncle Kent building with the mega blocks (a gift from great grandpa and grandma)...

Grandpa T. and Noah building...

Treston playing "horsey" with Grandpa T.


2 comments:

McJason's said...

So cute! I LOVE the picture of your dad and Treston together.....adorable. :o)

grandmama said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing - Noah and the gingerbread house are adorable, as well as Mr Treston with Grandpa!