Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Twins at 9 months!

9 months old.... all I can say is WOW!  Wow to how fast it has gone, Wow to how busy its been, and Wow to all the precious moments so far!  
Oh how we LOVE these 2 little munchkins!  Their little personalities are really starting to emerge.  Blake has started to army crawl all around and is learning how to get places quickly.  He daily shows me something else I need to baby proof or put away :) Brylee is still pretty content to sit on the floor with a basket of toys, but she is beginning to figure out the army crawl also.  We have had a nice daily routine lately which includes them both napping in their cribs in the afternoon.  A couple times this past week I would hear that they were awake and when I went up to check I would see them both on their belly's kicking their feet all happy in their cribs, pulling down their bumpers so they could see each other across the room and smile and "chat"!  SO PRECIOUS!

Now for the 9 month stats:
Blake weighs in at 24lb 7oz (92%) and almost 29inches (70%)
Brylee weighs in at 16lb 10oz (10%) and 28 1/4 inches (70%)

Yup that equals one chubby Blakers and one petite Bryleegirl :)

Here are a few recent pics...
Blake swinging at the park for the first time!

Swinging Together!

Brylee loving the swing!

Brylee in our front yard with some tulips.

9 months old!


1 comment:

Grandmama said...

They are SO much fun, and so very precious to our family! Hard to believe they are 9 months already.
WOW - is a very good word:) and they are on the move!

Hugs and much love to all